1.2.2 March 11, 2004 Palm OS
- Add support for Tapwave Zodiac controls
Dragon Bane V1.20 - May 17, 2003
- Update graphics code to run on newer devices
- Add directional pad support
- Mark databases as bundled so it can be run from
- Add support for devices with no grafitti area
(like Treo). Can switch between Party and Map
modes with 'm' and 'p' keys.
- Fix up icons
- Fix memory leak
Dragon Bane V1.15 - November 29, 2001
- Update to new company name.
- Fix bad error message in rare case.
- Fix incorrect damage given by some high
level spells in some cases.
- Fix bug that would hang the device if all
of your characters became insane.
Dragon Bane V1.14 - March 28, 2000
Note: there is no need to upgrade from V1.13
unless you experienced a problem addressed by one of
the above fixes. There are no gameplay or
- Display code fixed for PalmIIIc
- Display code fixed for OS 3.3 devices such as Visor
- Display code fix for rare case where, in outdoor view,
display would partially garble.
- Fix for Japanese PalmPilots
- Fix in RegCode computation routine
Dragon Bane V1.13 - September 17, 1998
- Fixed an introduced bug that would not allow you to
heal players in the temple - only recharge spell points.
- Also changed to make character stats redraw after a
heal or recharge in the temple.
Dragon Bane V1.12 - September 15, 1998
- Fixed a bug that made it imposible to move using the
pen (hard buttons still work) when the revelation spell pops up a warning.
- Changed the interface in the shoppe, guild, and temple
to make it a bit easier to use.
Dragon Bane V1.11 - August 5, 1998
- Fixed a bug that may cause the dispell spell to make
255 monsters appear.
Dragon Bane V1.1 - August 3, 1998
- Fixed problem that any level thief or sorcerer could
- Fixed a secret teleport that put you in Lair4.
- Disallow monsters from inflicting insanity on your
last sane character
- Added option to face away from buildings you exit
- Added left-handed user option (swaps tile graphic and
- Adjusted play-balancing of dragons, and certain other
- Improved monster AI in combat
- Indicate location of certain traps and treasures you
have found on map
- Modified hints to a couple of puzzles
- Prints party gold on character menu, not stats screen
Dragon Bane V1.0 - July 13, 1998